An Internet poll sponsored by Newsmax.com reveals that nearly four out of five respondents would support Sarah Palin as the Republican nominee for president in 2012.
A slightly larger majority believe the then-Alaska governor helped John McCain in the 2008 presidential race — while only 31 percent think McCain did a good job running for president.
The poll drew more than 600,000 responses, and Newsmax will provide the results to major media and share them with radio talk show hosts across the country.
Here are the poll questions and results:
1) What is your opinion of Sarah Palin?
Favorable: 83 percent
Unfavorable: 17 percent
2) Do you believe Sarah Palin as a running mate helped or hurt John McCain?
Helped: 80 percent
Hurt: 20 percent
3) In the election between McCain-Palin and Obama-Biden, who did you vote for?
McCain-Palin: 81 percent
Obama-Biden: 16 percent
Other: 3 percent
4) Would you support Sarah Palin as the Republican nominee for president in 2012?
Yes: 78 percent
No: 22 percent
5) Do you believe McCain did a good job running for president?
Good Job: 31 percent
Bad Job: 69 percent
6) Do you believe Barack Obama "bought" the White House by outspending McCain?
Yes: 72 percent
No: 28 percent
You Can Still Vote in the Newsmax Poll on Sarah Palin - Click Here Now
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.