It’s not exactly man bites dog, but Roll Call issue
d a list of the 10 most vulnerable incumbents in Congress and nine of them are Democrats.
Ironically, though, the list is headed by a Republican, Joseph Cao of Louisiana.
Here’s the list:
1. Joseph Cao, R-La. In Cao’s majority-black district, President Obama won in 2008 by 52 percentage points.
2. Betsy Markey, D-Colo. Her own poll shows her with just 38 percent support.
3. Chet Edwards, D-Texas. He should suffer from voter antipathy toward Obama and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
4. Debbie Halvorson, D-Ill. He’ll lose the benefit of Obama at the top of the ticket.
5. Steve Driehaus, D-Ohio. Weak turnout could send him packing.
6. Suzanne Kosmas, D-Fla. This is a traditionally Republican seat.
7. Frank Kratovil, D-Md. In another traditionally Republican district, he won by less than 3,000 votes in 2008.
8. Mary Jo Kilroy, D-Ohio. She too won by less than 3,000 votes last time in a Republican-leaning district.
9. Ann Kirkpatrick, D-Ariz. Republicans have a stronger, better-financed candidate this time -- Paul Gosar.
10. Tom Perriello, D-Va. His liberal stances will hurt him.
© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.