Mass. Gov. Patrick: No Unexploded Bombs at Boston Marathon

Tuesday, 16 Apr 2013 09:57 AM

 

Share:
  Comment  |
   Contact Us  |
  Print  
|  A   A  
  Copy Shortlink

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick says no unexploded bombs were found at the Boston Maratho. He says the only explosives were the ones that went off Monday.

Three people were killed, including an 8-year-old boy, and more than 150 injured by two explosions just seconds apart near the finish line Monday.

Authorities are appealing to the public for amateur video and photos that might yield clues to who carried out the bombing.

© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Share:
  Comment  |
   Contact Us  |
  Print  
  Copy Shortlink
Around the Web
Join the Newsmax Community
>> Register to share your comments with the community.
>> Login if you are already a member.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Email:
Retype Email:
Country
Zip Code:
 
Hot Topics
Follow Newsmax
Like us
on Facebook
Follow us
on Twitter
Add us
on Google Plus
Around the Web
You May Also Like

Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter

Sunday, 20 Apr 2014 06:07 AM

VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis is celebrating Christianity's most joyous day, Easter Sunday, under sunny skies in St. Peter . . .

Faithful Prepare to Celebrate Canonization of 2 Beloved Popes

Saturday, 19 Apr 2014 20:35 PM

Rome is "ready, very ready" for the canonization of former Popes John Paul II and John XXIII, the Eternal City's mayor,  . . .

Report: Emails Show Justice Dept. Involved in IRS Tea Party Probe

Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 19:01 PM

Embattled former IRS official Lois Lerner last year discussed working with the Justice Department to prosecute nonprofit . . .

Newsmax, Moneynews, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, NewsmaxWorld, NewsmaxHealth, are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

 
NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
©  Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved