The southern state of Arkansas is home to a number of prestigious colleges that provide students with excellent educational opportunities by promoting first-class education and training. According to the U.S. News and World Report, Arkansas has some of the top universities in the country. The five best colleges in Arkansas are listed below:
- University of Arkansas – Main Campus: The university is famous for its student-centric research as well as its focus on development and invention. The University of Arkansas offers both undergraduate and graduate courses. There are more than 200 programs for students to choose from. These diverse programs include subjects like geosciences, drama, logistics, and architecture.
- University of Central Arkansas: The University of Central Arkansas is a public institution that offers courses at different levels—undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral. The university has around 100 undergraduate programs, 33 masters programs, and 4 doctoral programs. One of the best and the most cost-effective options, the University of Central Arkansas offers well- rounded education that allows the student to focus on different aspects of their growth. The university has around 12,000 students.
- Northwest Arkansas Community College: The Northwest Arkansas Community College is a two-year public college. The college promotes higher learning among students in the Northwest Arkansas region. The college has a wide range of facilities like a state-of-the-art computer center.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock: This is a public university that is metropolitan in its outlook, offering courses to 12,000 part-time and full-time students. The university, which has 9 colleges under it, offers more than 100 courses of study. The university aims at maximizing the student's learning opportunities by providing them with learning facilities like art galleries, computer labs, resource centers, and radio and television stations. The university also has a wireless internet network on campus. The university is engaged in enhancing the student's technical as well as cultural knowledge by promoting a multi-cultural study environment.
- Arkansas State University: With around 200 courses of study, the Arkansas State University provides cost-effective education to thousands of students who wish to achieve their higher education goals.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.