Natural Supplements for TB—heal the natural way
Tuberculosis is a serious illness with symptoms such as cough, blood-tinged sputum, and low immunity and resistance. Tuberculosis causes conditions that depletes the body’s reserves of calcium. Untreated and long-term infections can prove fatal to humans.
While tuberculosis is usually treated with a cocktail mix of antibiotics. diet supplements play a vital role in the healing process and eventual cure of tuberculosis. Natural food products that can help tuberculosis include:
is acknowledged as the best source of calcium. Drinking milk in considerable amounts can help restore the body’s depleted calcium. As the calcium repositories are refilled, immunity improves, strengthening the body’s ability to counter TB.
· Bananas and Bottle Gourds are excellent sources of nutrients and calcium to provide substantial quantities of vitamin C and calcium. Starting the day with a banana can keep a TB patient's immune system strong.
· Oranges can raise one’s resistance to illness. This rich source of vitamin C can provide enough antioxidants to ensure speedy recovery to optimal health.
· The Indian Gooseberry and Pineapples are great reservoirs of energy, research shows. A daily gooseberry and a glass of pineapple juice can help a tuberculosis patient heal the natural way.
· American Ginseng is especially useful for young TB patients. Three daily servings of Ginseng provide nutrients and essential supplements that enhance the body’s resistance to tuberculosis.
· Herbal Tea and Garlic flakes can help TB patients. Swallowing three flakes of raw garlic daily, along with a continuous consumption of herbal tea can reduce the infectious hazards in the body.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.