If the number of contenders generating media buzz is any indication, Republicans will have a lengthy list of GOP presidential hopefuls to choose a nominee from in 2016. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has not indicated that she intends to enter the race, but her popularity as a conservative leader continues to fuel speculation.
After Sarah Palin joined the John McCain ticket as the 2008 Republican vice president nominee, she became a household name. Her continued media presence as a conservative political pundit as well as her television show "Amazing America" have served to increase her exposure and popularity and she has over 1 million followers on Twitter.
Urgent: Do You Support Sarah Palin for the GOP Nomination? Vote Here Now
Here are 12 noteworthy tweets by potential GOP presidential hopeful Sarah Palin:
1. In an interview published on Breitbart, Palin gave her opinion about Speaker Boehner and a $1.1 trillion cromnibus bill, which fully funds President Obama's executive amnesty action. "It stinks to high heaven. Did arrogant politicians not get the memo that Obama’s agenda was decisively defeated in last month’s historic midterm landslide?"
2. Palin shows her respect for former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
3. America's patriotic rock band, Madison Rising and other conservative musicians get kudos from Sarah Palin.
4. Palin questions President Obama's judgment on partnering with Iran in the fight against ISIS. "What is wrong with you, Barack Obama? You can not pal around with terrorists and expect us to survive."
5. Palin celebrates the results of the November midterms. "The Democrats got mauled today, deservedly so."
Urgent: Who Should the GOP Nominate in 2016? Vote Here Now
6. President Obama was taken to task by "mama grizzly" Sarah Palin after President Obama insults stay-at-home moms. "On behalf of former and current stay-at-homers, including my girlfriends who still get together to bake cookies for the bake sale … and volunteer to coach kids ball teams, and man the church's food bank, and entertain latchkey kids, and all that other obnoxiously "housewifey" stuff, the President needs to be spanked."
7. Palin shows her support for long shot GOP contender Col. Rob Maness who ran for the Senate seat in Louisiana.
8. On global warming, Palin says the science of global warming is junk and "The global warming hysteria is to this century what eugenics was to the last."
9. Palin asks people to go to the source, daughter Bristol Palin, for the truth about the "Palin brawl" rather than the liberal media's interpretation of events.
10. Palin believes American can recover from the Obama administration. However, she wonders, "…can we survive the people who voted for him a second time?"
11. When the paparazzi ambushed Sarah Palin after a Bikram hot yoga class, she made a pre-emptive strike and posted photos of herself on Facebook first taking away their "exclusive."
12. Palin makes the case for Obama's impeachment. "The next time you hear politicians denounce Barack Obama as a lawless imperial president with a scandal-riddled administration, ask them what they're going to do about it. Their gnashing of teeth of Obama's self-granted omnipotence is repetitive."
Vote Now: Which Potential GOP Candidate Would You Support in 2016?
© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.