Here’s a pick of destinations that can provide you with the best romantic getaways this winter:
1. Yellowstone: A national park of repute, Yellowstone is a perfect getaway especially for winter where fun meets learning. Mingle in the beauty of nature and fall in love all over again.
2. New England: This destination is a skier’s paradise with Mount Washington in the backdrop and a historical area as well.
3. Florida: If you’d rather be soaking in the sun rather than watching the snow fall, then head to sunny Florida this winter for your romantic getaway. With it clear skies and discount packages for winter travelers, this is one hotspot for the winter.
4. Colorado: With it mountains offering snowboarding to visitors, this town has a setting right out of the pictures, and its eateries still retain their old world charm.
5. Sweden: Known for the famous Ice Hotel where everything from beds to tumblers is carved out of ice, this destination would be the trip of a lifetime.
6. Mont Tremblant: The Laurentian Mountains are home to acres of skiing slopes and would certainly satiate you soul with the perfect trip.
7. Lake Tahoe: This has been a favorite destination for a long time where winter drapes its shawl on the landscapes in soft cottony flakes. The resorts around here are much loved as well.
8. Alaska: Dog sledging is a popular attraction in Alaska and is a good place to snuggle up, whether it's a weekend visit or a week long vacation.
9. Idaho: Idaho has the potential to unleash your wild side with its snowboarding facilities.
10. Caribbean: The Caribbean is a place where you can enjoy fabulous weather during the winter.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.