Most non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma symptoms can be confused with other day-to-day ailments. People with multiple of the following symptoms should consult a doctor to ensure they are not a result of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
One of the most common symptoms of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is painless swelling in the lymph nodes. If you see swelling without pain around the collarbone region, groin, armpits, and neck, you should pay special attention to these symptoms.
Although swelling of the lymph nodes is a common symptom of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, this swelling may also be due to an infection. Upon seeing such symptoms, one should opt for a biopsy in order to ensure that the disease is tackled at the very first stage. These signs are also close to Hodgkin's disease symptoms.
Another common symptom of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma is swelling of the abdominal region. In certain cases, it is seen that Hodgkin’s lymphoma includes symptoms such as chest pain and inflammation and irritation in the trachea. Some general symptoms include uneasiness, fever, dizziness, and swollen body parts. These symptoms are also known as B symptoms.
To tackle non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, a person needs to build his or her internal stamina and immunity. This can be done by taking natural substitutes that make the body internally strong and fit to combat germs and microorganism.
The following are the top natural supplements for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma:
1) The most important natural supplement that treats non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is natural sunlight. Research conducted in this area reveals the fact that exposure to natural sunlight produces vitamin D that helps fight against symptoms of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
2) Antioxidants in food and omega-3 fatty acids serve as important natural supplements.
3) Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Hodgkin’s lymphoma treatments may include the use of Reishi mushroom, green tea, olive leaf, milk thistle, and standardized extract.
4) The intake of fermented wheat germ extract also acts as a natural supplement for those with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma or Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
5) Chinese herbs act as an important natural supplement as they improve the viscosity of the blood thereby enhancing the immune system of the patient.
Along with medical techniques, natural supplements are also contributing to making non- Hodgkin’s lymphoma curable with up to a 90 per cent success rate.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.