Let’s face it. Losing weight and being able to maintain the lost weight is perhaps one of the toughest challenges faced by most individuals. The journey to achieve the desired weight loss through a diet which is practical, healthy, and has proven results, becomes quite stressful. Get acquainted with the ten best no stress diet plan tools which will surely help you to choose the best plan for you and bring you closer to your dream weight.
1. A no stress diet plan must focus more on the quality of the calories consumed than the quantity. A chicken sandwich with lettuce or a bowl of pasta tossed with veggies will have calories similar to that present in a medium Mc Donald’s fries but are a preferred alternative because of their nutritive value and fiber content.
2. A no stress diet plan suggests having 5-6 small and frequent meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 large meals to keep the metabolic rate and blood sugar at optimum levels.
3. A no stress diet plan discourages skipping meals as one tends to eat unhealthy foods later.
4. A no stress diet menu must include generous intake of nutrient rich fresh vegetables and whole fruits.
5. A way to achieve fast weight loss without any stress is to switch the types of carbohydrates consumed. Rely more on complex carbs like whole grains over simple carbs like white breads.
6. A no stress diet plan restricts the intake of saturated fats and trans fatty acids. No more than 20% of the total calories consumed should be from fats.
7. A no stress weight loss plan advices ample fluid intake to maintain a proper electrolyte balance and prevent dehydration.
8. A regular exercise regime must feature in the no stress diet plan. It is not possible to achieve a negative calorie balance without burning calories through exercises.
9. If you are looking for a no stress diet plan, then opt for gradual changes in your dietary habits. Going too fast too soon may only lead to cravings and early relapse.
10. Finally, keep a food journal or diary to record your daily eating pattern, weight loss, and activity patterns.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.