Merely cutting down on food or fattening diet items won’t help you stay in shape. The key to good health includes unrefined, organic, nutrient rich whole foods, with plenty of vegetable and fruits in addition to regular exercise.
The top 10 best tips for a high energy diet plan are:
· Eating fish and chicken, instead of red meat, which are the best sources for protein.
· Eating a lot of lentils, nuts, seeds, brown rice, brown bread, whole grains, and high fiber cereal with low fat milk.
· Having at least three pieces of fresh fruit a day gives you a healthy glow.
· Eating more vegetables, raw or lightly cooked, and including at least four servings per day. Vegetables when cooked in sunflower oil or olive oil keep vegetables crisp.
· Drinking plenty of herbal tea, unsweetened fruit and vegetable juices, and two to three liters of water helps attain glowing skin.
· Eating a Salad with a variety of vegetables like onions, carrots, beetroot, cucumber, tomatoes, and sprouts with a sprinkling of herbs and salts makes a tasty and nutritious salad.
· Making low fat smoothies with a blend of plenty of fruits like berries, strawberries, or bananas and low fat milk or yogurt provides instant energy.
·Including a lot of peanuts, almonds, and walnuts into your diet provides instant energy. Energy bars and peanut butter sandwiches also serve as sources of quick energy.
· Boiled egg sandwich or salad is a great protein food for the body.
· Vegetable soups are also good sources of protein.
Always avoid all refined sugars, alcohol, caffeine, tea, white bread, biscuits, cakes, white rice, and other processed foods. A simple golden rule to remember would be, “To have breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and dinner like a pauper.”
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.