Studies have shown, symptoms of Hepatitis C, a viral liver disease, may include pain in the abdominal area and jaundice-like symptoms (skin and the white of the eyes turning yellow).
Hepatitis C treatment centers can treat various symptoms like dark urine and pale stools. For treating chronic hepatitis C, getting admitted to a residential treatment center may be essential. It is best to get hospitalized in a treatment center for Hepatitis C in case of excessive fatigue, confusion, and irritability.
Timely admission to a Hepatitis C treatment center may reduce the onset of other symptoms like nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting. Hepatitis C treatment centers also have specialized facilities to cure other chronic hepatitis C symptoms like itchy skin, hallucination, edema, swelling, and sleep disturbance.
Top ten treatment centers for Hepatitis C:
1. Gastroenterology Associates of East Bay Medical Group, Berkeley, California
2. Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates, Atlanta, Georgia
3. Idaho Gastroenterology Associates, Meridian, Idaho
4. Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
5. Carolinas Center for Liver Diseases, Charlotte, North Carolina
6. Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
7. Wisconsin Center for Advanced Research, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
8. University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
9. Washington Hospital Center, Washington, District of Columbia
10. University of Miami Center for Liver Diseases, Miami, Florida
For more information about Hepatitis C, consult the following:
Hepatitis C Treatment for Chronic Infections
Hepatitis C Drug Cures 75 Percent
Drugs May Boost Hepatitis C Cure Rate
Can Supplements Help Hepatitis C?
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.