Eating disorders may be characterized by a group of abnormal eating habits such as binge eating disorder, anorexia, and bulimia. Binge eating disorders have signs and symptoms that are very significant. These signs of binge eating disorder may include:
· Excessive eating to the point of discomfort
· Eating excessive amounts of food during a binge episode
· Feeling depressed about lack of control
· Frequently eating food alone during binge eating periods
· Eating alone even during normal eating periods because of depression about eating habits.
· Rapid weight gain
· Having intense psychological pain about binge eating behavior
These signs of binge eating disorder may be easily eradicated through intense therapy.
© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.