People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, or GAD, are those who are over-anxious about even the smallest things in life. This may include worrying about exams, paying bills, or a big presentation. Although these events can cause normal anxiety among people, those with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) show symptoms of excessive anxiety. The exact causes of GAD are unknown, but are known to be psychological in nature.
Many of the psychological symptoms of GAD are mentioned below:
1. Constant Worrying: People suffering from generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) constantly worry over small matters, which causes problems in their daily work.
2. Psychological Problems: Psychological symptoms of GAD include a lack of concentration on the task being performed and low confidence in themselves.
3. Inability to Relax: Most people with generalized anxiety disorder or GAD cannot fully relax even when they have finished their work and fulfilled their obligations.
4. Muscle aches: One of the GAD symptoms is muscle ache, which seems to manifest itself as a headache or body ache.
5. Trembling: Symptoms associated with generalized anxiety disorder often include trembling due to intense fear.
© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.