Dry, dull hair causes constant worry. To make hair grow faster, a simple hair care routine that includes regular brushing, shampooing, and conditioning is essential. However, you also need to watch your diet and lifestyle. If you pay attention to all these factors, not only will your hair grow faster but the quality of hair will also improve. Here are a few pointers that show you how to promote hair growth:
- First and foremost, watch your diet and ensure that it includes a wide variety of natural hair growth nutrients and vitamins. Dark, green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, collard, and fenugreek must be included in the diet because they are armed with hair growth vitamins (vitamin C and vitamin E) as well as minerals such as iron and calcium.
- Improve hair growth by ensuring an optimum intake of good-quality protein found in eggs, beans, fish, and dairy. These protein-dense foods make hair grow faster by strengthening hair follicles and preventing hair from falling out. They also improve hair luster. Natural supplements such as whey protein, wheat germ, or brewer’s yeast may also aid in hair growth.
- Making hair grow faster is a breeze when fish, which is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, is generously included in your diet. Fish is not only a great source of hair building proteins but also of fatty acids, which play a pivotal role in enhancing the quantity and quality of hair. Flax seeds and pumpkin seeds are loaded with selenium, zinc, and essential fatty acids and they too must be included in your diet with snacks or salads.
- Instead of refined and nutrient-deficient processed foods, opt for whole grains such as brown rice, oatmeal, millets, and whole wheat. They have B complex vitamins that help hair growth and fight premature graying.
- Stay away from stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and fat-laden foods. Adopt ways to cope with stress as increased levels of stress may hinder the hair growth cycle.
- Vitamins help hair growth; a daily multivitamin with vitamins C, A, E, and B complex will ensure that nutritional deficiencies (if any) are taken care of.
- Drink lots of fluids to keep your body hydrated, sleep well, and exercise regularly to improve the blood flow to the scalp and ensure better utilization of nutrients.
The secret to promoting hair growth lies in taking good care of your hair, arming your body with natural hair growth nutrients through your diet, and staying away from the foods that are detrimental to hair growth.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.