There are many ways to ensure that your hair grows faster. Currently, many hair growth products are available on the market. These products promise hair growth and prevention of hair breakage.
Here are a few tips that will help your hair grow faster:
1. Crash dieting should be completely avoided. Healthy hair growth is possible only with a balanced, healthy diet. Vitamins significantly aid in hair growth. Foods rich in vitamin A, like dairy products, fish, spinach, and apricots, among other items, provide good nourishment to the hair. Foods rich in vitamin B, including meat, fish, bananas, and green leafy vegetables are also good for hair growth. Foods rich in vitamins E and C also aid in hair growth. These foods include; citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes, potatoes, nuts, broccoli, and whole grains. Micronutrients like iron and zinc found in red meat also help hair growth.
2. You must treat your hair gently to help it grow. The way you comb or brush your hair is very important. If you have curly hair, which becomes tangled easily, use a conditioner. You should also avoid tugging hair vigorously. Treat your hair gently and allow them to grow, without pulling them at the shaft. Tight cornrows and tight ponytails can damage your hair.
3. You might be using excellent, big-name hair growth products promoted by hair care experts. However, if you do not get a good night’s sleep, hair growth is bound to suffer. Sleep is the only way that the body has to recharge its batteries. Sleep promotes not only hair growth, but hair regrowth.
4. To make hair grow faster, protect your locks from direct exposure to the sun. Excess exposure to the sun can cause a lot of damage to the hair follicles, resulting in dull and damaged hair. Heat and chemicals must also be avoided at all costs, if you wish to keep the hair roots and shaft intact.
5. Stress hinders hair growth. Psychological problems like depression and anxiety result in excessive hair loss. Try and stay happy and stress-free as far as possible.
6. Recent studies indicate that keeping your hair warm makes it grow faster. Factually, while hairs grow nearly half an inch during the summer months, hair growth decreases to less than half that length during the cold winter months.
7. Keep your hair clean. Dust, grime, and pollutants tend to damage hair. Some people wear a cap or a hat all the time. These accessories, however, have a flip side. They reduce hair growth.
8. Use high-quality recommended hair growth products that contain vitamins. While direct vitamin intake from fruits and vegetables is the best way to go about hair growth, frequent use of a good shampoo and moisturizer also helps hair grow faster.
9. Multivitamin and multimineral tablets are extremely beneficial. These are healthy, natural ways of promoting hair growth, saving multiple visits to the hair salon.
10. Regular trimming of the hair also helps it grow faster. Damaged hair should be treated very carefully.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.