It might have been a simple misunderstanding, but it happened and now your boyfriend is your ex. It hurts, but it may be possible to get your ex-boyfriend back using the following ten tips:
1) Show you are open to getting back together. Be ready to forgive and forget. Do not sound desperate, just be open and friendly.
2) Make him jealous by being with his friends or with the opposite sex. If he is the chauvinistic or possessive type and you still want him back, then this is an age-old trick that just may work.
3) Do not try to nitpick. Do not beg him to come back to you by constantly sending him e-mails, calling, or stalking. And do not completely ignore him. Try to find a happy medium.
4) Look good — so good that he wishes he had never let you go in the first place. Look better than you did when you were with him.
5) Sound happy and relaxed. If you show him that you really do not miss him that much, it is sure to set off insecurity in him and he might even want to patch things up.
6) Pick a new hobby. It is yet another tactic to tell him you are not helpless without him; it might work at making him insecure and cause him to run right into your arms.
7) Let him be the first to get in touch. Silence does more benefit than talking at times. But, if you are really keen on getting him back, then don’t stay silent for too long.
8) Be nonchalant while talking to him. Sounding needy or weepy may put an unhealthy spin on the relationship and may not get you the results you want.
9) Be open to talking. If it’s a misunderstanding, clear it up with communication. If your partner is communicative, then talk and sort it out. Ask for forgiveness if it is your fault. Humility is the foundation of all successful relationships. This is a sure tip to get your ex-boyfriend back with you.
10) If all else fails, get a date and paint the town red. And make sure your ex-boyfriend knows about it.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.