Genital Warts are an extremely contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by skin to skin contact with infected persons. It has been estimated that almost 20% of the general population in the United States is affected by this contagious disease. Genital warts generally occur in small clusters or groups and increase in number or size as the infection spreads to the anal or genital region.
It is highly necessary to avoid all human epidermal or skin to skin contact with persons affected by this virus and to find good medical centers for treatment of genital warts.
Some highly efficient treatment centers are:
- The Genital Warts Clinic in California which specializes in the treatment for warts and prescribes FDA approved drugs. Dr. Arani Clinic has been known to be one of the best treatment centers for genital warts because of its high outpatient recovery rate as well as excellent medical facilities for treatment.
- The Advanced Skin Treatment Center of Orange County in the San Diego Area is also known for its efficient diagnosis as well as removal of genital warts. This treatment center for genital warts uses a number of treatment options like Podofilox solution or gel, Imiquimod cream, cryotherapy, use of Trichloroaccetic acid, and laser surgeries.
- The McKinley Health Center, Illinois is also another treatment center for genital warts.
- The Children’s Hospital, Colorado is also one of the treatment centers for genital warts which is specialized in the treatment of adolescent genital warts. This treatment center uses many treatment methods that have been approved by the FDA and also provides vaccines as a prevention method.
- Another important treatment center for genital warts is the St. Lukes Roosevelt Treatment Center in New York which has some of the newest mechanisms in for the treatment of warts. Although there is no known cure for HPV, the warts are curable.
- The UPMC Mercy, Pennsylvania is another treatment center that is highly reputed and known for its good inpatient facilities.
- The Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia is also one of the best treatment centers for genital warts in adults as well as teens.
- Another important treatment center for treatment of genital warts is the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital which is very well equipped with different surgical as well as other non invasive methods.
- The MD Anderson Cancer Center is also another treatment center which focuses mainly on the association of genital warts in women to cervical cancer and are able to treat such warts with precision.
- The Whipps Cross University Hospital also has one of the best Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology which has the newest research methods including cryosurgery as well as laser surgery.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.