Using natural beauty enhancers has been of great importance to women throughout the ages. Every woman wants to be confident about her skin.
You should always remember that the glossy and alluring beauty enhancing products lined up in your drug store don’t necessarily do you as much good as natural fruits. Interestingly, notice how often these expensive products remind you that the base of these beauty products ensuring beauty comes from natural fruit. Here we reveal the five fruits for healthy skin that can make you glow:
1. Kiwi and Pomegranate: Consumption and application of Kiwi fruit ensures clear and beautiful skin. Kiwis are rich in pectin and fiber which strengthen digestion, prevent wrinkles, and ensure blemish-free skin. Pomegranates are also great for overall skin health. This red fruit is power-packed with antioxidants to fight against free radicals, control acne, and prevent wrinkles. Scientific articles suggest that pomes are very high in antioxidants compared to other berries.
2. Papaya and Peach:Papaya is your natural exfoliating tonic. It leaves your skin spotless with its high vitamin A content.With peaches, you can say goodbye to dry skin. This moisture rich fruit can increase your skin’s moisture content. You can happily bypass moisturizing creams if you include peaches into your beauty diet.
3. Lemon and Berries: Eating citrus fruits guarantees clear skin. The C for citrus could just as well be C for Clarity! If you want clear skin, choose citrus fruits such as oranges, mandarins, or the trusty old lemon! Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which is a favorite skin food. Berries are as packed with antioxidants. Strawberries, cranberries, bilberries, and blueberries all add a rich ingredient to your beauty regimen. The antioxidants in these berries can work wonders for rejuvenating your skin.
4. Apple and Banana: Apples win hands down because of their toning capabilities. You can achieve perfectly toned and conditioned skin if you eat apples. Apples are also rich in pectin, the starch essential in driving away acne! Bananas contain emolliating natural fats and complex proteins to smoothen and soften your skin.
5. Fresh Vegetables: The fiber content in vegetables helps increase the flow of chemical amylase enzymes in the body, enhancing the digestive process. Proper digestion promises clear and healthy skin with no harmful preservatives clogging up your system.
Natural secrets to glowing and healthy skin are based on a well balanced diet. Regular portions of the above mentioned fruits and vegetables can nourish your skin and prevent wrinkles. Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens. Good nutrition is the basic building block of fresh, glowing, and healthy skin.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.