Here are five fruits for healthy skin that can make you skin glow:
1. Kiwi and Pomegranate: Consumption and application of Kiwi fruit helps ensure healthy, clear, beautiful skin. Kiwis are rich in pectin and fiber, which strengthen digestion. They also may prevent wrinkles and blemishes. Pomegranates are also superb for overall skin health. This red fruit is power-packed with antioxidants which fight against free radicals, control acne, and prevent wrinkles.
2. Papaya and Peach: Papaya is a natural exfoliating tonic. It leaves your skin spotless with its high vitamin A content.With moisture rich peaches, you can say goodbye to dry skin. You can happily bypass moisturizing creams if you include peaches in your diet.
3. Lemon and Berries: Consuming citrus fruits helps guarantee clear skin. If you want clear skin, choose citrus fruits such as oranges, mandarins, or the trusty old lemon! Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which is great for the skin. Berries are as packed in antioxidants as fruits. Strawberries, Cranberries, Bilberries, or Blueberries are all great for overall health. The antioxidants in these berries can work wonders for rejuvenating your skin.
4. Apple and Banana: Apples win hands down because of their toning capabilities. You can achieve perfectly toned and conditioned skin if you eat apples. Apples are also rich in pectin – the starch essential in driving away acne! Bananas contain emolliating natural fats and complex proteins to smooth and soften your skin.
5. Fresh Vegetables: The fiber content in vegetables helps increase the flow of chemical amylase enzymes in the body, enhancing the digestive process. Proper digestion promises clear and healthy skin with no harmful preservatives clogging up your system.
Natural secrets to glowing and healthy skin are based on a well balanced diet. Regular portions of the above mentioned fruits and vegetables can nourish your skin and prevent wrinkles. Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens. Good nutrition is the basic building block of fresh, glowing, healthy skin!
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.