A number of myths surround erectile dysfunction. Apart from a serious illness, extended improper nutrition, impaired circulation, emotional stress, and prescription drugs are the main causes of erectile dysfunction.
Fish oil, natural B vitamins, and a balanced diet can reverse the condition, while making the whole system thrive, rather than only the groin area.
Here are some of the foods you should eat to help treat the condition:
- Vegetables: Cabbage, all the lettuces, spinach, chard, cauliflower, celery, kale, mustard greens, asparagus, bell peppers, and radishes. Be sure to limit higher carb vegetables such as potatoes and yams.
- Animal Protein: Meats, eggs, fish, chicken, pork, lamb, hard cheese.
- Fats: Butter, coconut oil, virgin olive oil.
- Nuts: Any kind of fresh and raw nuts. Cooking or roasting changes the nutritional value.
- Fruit: Fruits are to be taken in moderate portions – only a few portions a week.
- Avoid sugar: Do not eat sugar, honey, molasses, corn syrup, any syrup, cookies, cakes, breads, pastas, sodas, candies, jelly or jam, dried fruits, fruit juices, carrot juice, rice, wheat, rye, millet, or any other grain.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.