Whether you are celebrating by having a party or you are out celebrating for the New Year, it is likely that festive drinks will have a place in the celebration.
Because you are closing the door on an old year and ushering in a new one, not just any drink will do. Below, you will find the five best drinks for New Year's:
1. Champagne. A staple at all great celebrations, a good bottle of bubbly will make a lasting impression on all that attend the party.
2. Spiked Punch. If you are having a New Year's party, spiked punch is the perfect party drink to have on the table. Most often a red punch, though it can be a variety of colors, and typically laced with vodka or rum, spiked punch is a party favorite. Be sure to provide a non alcoholic version for those people who are not drinking.
3. Tom and Jerry. Why let the holiday season end early? You can have a Tom and Jerry and enjoy the delicious and creamy taste of warm, spiked egg nog. Although most egg nogs are served cold, the Tom and Jerry is served warm and spiked with brandy.
4. Spiked Hot Cocoa. Almost everyone likes hot cocoa. When you add coffee and Irish cream flavored liquor to your cocoa, you have a delicious drink for New Year's. Add marshmallows and a drizzle of chocolate syrup to the top and you have a delicious and festive drink.
5. After Party. With its mix of pineapple juice, sugar, vodka, ginger ale and cranberry juice, the After Party is a light and fruity cocktail that's perfect for a New Year's celebration.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.