Guests are often confused about what style of dress is appropriate to wear to a summer wedding. One should consider the fabric, color, and print of the dress.The fabric of the dress should be light and airy. In terms of color, pastels go well in the day along with peach, beige and lavender. Never wear a white dress to a summer wedding, as the color may clash with the bride’s gown and that of the bridesmaids’. Floral prints are an all-time favorite.When dressing for a summer wedding, you should try not to be too formal or too casual. Choose a dress that suits your personality and accessorize your attire with clutches, jewelry, and sandals to match. Examples of appropriate ways to dress for a summer wedding include:
1. A knee-length spaghetti strap dress with an empire waist is a great choice. Ruffles in mint green or cream and beige combinations add pizzazz to the dress for a summer wedding.
2. Sleeveless floral dresses with lettuce edged necklines and slightly puckered details on the shoulders are ideal for summer weddings. Frills on the dress add a feminine look.
3. A colorful dress with a feather print, halter neck, and baby doll waist, or an outfit with red and white stripes will turn heads at a summer wedding.
4. A mid-thigh silk skirt teamed with a wrap bodice with a bit of velvet would be great for any evening party. A wrap dress with a soft V-neckline would be a great choice to wear to a summer wedding.
5.A sleeveless, poppy printed dress with a boat neckline that highlights the body, a banded empire waist, and a back-zip closure can provide a classy look for an afternoon party.
6. A little, black one-shoulder dress with a fitted bodice, and embellished straps and bust line adds a touch of glamour when worn to a summer wedding. A mid-thigh hemline gives the dress a chic look.
7. A strapless dress with a V-neckline, form-fitting bodice, and a rosette trim on the front is a lovely option. A skirt that ends mid-thigh can give you a glam look.
8. A short tunic dress in floral prints, with a V-neckline, and wide sleeves, can make for an eye-catching dress.
9. A full length dress with loose fitted waist and a sweetheart neckline is the ideal maxi dress for summer weddings.
10. A delicate georgette floral dress with tea-length spaghetti straps and an empire waist is a great outfit for a summer wedding.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.