Maintaining a healthy body is very important for a model. Most models follow a strict diet to ensure that they look perfect for picture, events, or shows.
Here are ten best diet tips for models or those who want to be models:
1. Drink plenty of water: This is one of the best dieting tips for models. Drinking plenty of water is very important because it keeps the body hydrated, provides energy to the cells, gives required fluids to the tissue, ensures proper blood circulation, removes toxins from the body, prevents overeating, improves metabolism, and promotes overall good health of the skin and body.
2. Keep a journal: Keeping a journal of dieting activities including exercise, helps one track their improvement and analyze their food intake. With this log, one can ensure they are getting enough nutrients and eating a well-balanced diet. A food log also shows which diet has helped the most.
3. Exercise: This is another weight loss diet tip for models. Exercising improves digestion and burns fat.
4. Green tea or lemon tea: Drinking green tea or lemon tea between meals helps burn calories, promotes digestion, and improves skin texture. Lemon tea is known to reduce hunger and give the body required energy.
5. Avoid deep fried food.
6. Chew-chew-chew: Chewing food well is another important diet tip for models. Chewing well increases salivation and improves the digestibility of food. Nutrients are better absorbed after chewing. Also, appropriate chewing reduces overeating. Hunger is reduced, and one feels satisfied after a meal.
7. Include more fiber and protein in breakfast: This is one of the best diet tips for models. Eating foods rich in fiber and protein for breakfast helps jump start the metabolic system. The body releases important hormones that improve digestion, improve absorption, and provide energy all day long. This can help prevent sugar cravings during the evening. Fiber and protein provide slow energy release, so there is no sugar overload and one gets energy all day long. This also prevents snacking because one feels full.
8. Replace fatty snacks with fresh fruits and vegetables like berries, citrus fruits, bananas, carrots, beets, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, apples, and pomegranates. These vegetables are crunchy for a snack or salad, tasty to eat, fresh, and satisfy hunger.
9. Avoid fasting to reduce weight: Fasting sends panic signals to the brain and reduces metabolism. This in turn increases weight.
10. Avoid foods containing saturated fat or trans-fat. Check the label before you purchase.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.