Are you trying to lose weight, but don't have enough time to make healthy, low-fat recipes? There are many frozen foods available at most supermarkets that are healthy, low-fat options that may help you lose weight. The following are five of the best frozen foods for losing weight:
1. Michelina's Lean Gourmet Chicken Alfredo is both healthy and tasty, making it one of the best frozen dinners. This frozen food is prepared with chicken and noodles in a cheesy sauce. This is a low-calorie (about 270 calories) meal, which contains only six grams of fat and one gram of saturated fat with 610 milligrams of sodium.
2. Kashi Black Bean Mango is high in dietary fiber. It tastes great, even when baked in a conventional oven. This recipe contains 340 calories, eight grams of fat, and one gram of saturated fat. The sodium content is 430 milligrams and protein content is seven grams.
3. Amy's Brown Rice, Black-Eyed Peas, & Veggies Bowl is a favorite among those who prefer a low-fat diet. The vegetables in Amy's recipe are abundant and crunchy. Along with the fluffy rice, they make for a filling dish. The iron content is reasonably high and the calorie content is as low as 290 calories.
4. Healthy Choice Complete Meals Golden Roasted Turkey Breast is another favorite among the calorie conscious. It contains only 290 calories with 4.5 grams of fat per meal. The turkey is tender and comes with lots of green beans.
5. Kashi Lime Cilantro Shrimp is another healthy, tasty, and filling frozen meal. This dish contains lots of tasty shrimp and plenty of crunchy vegetables over a whole grain pilaf. This dish is high in fiber and has a calorie count as low as 250 calories.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.