Diabetes frequently goes unnoticed by those suffering from the disease. It is important to pay attention to your body and seek medical attention immediately if you believe there is an issue.
Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes include:
• Frequent urination
• Unusual thirst
• Extreme hunger
• Unusual weight loss
• Extreme fatigue and Irritability
Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes include:
• Any of the type 1 symptoms
• Frequent infections
• Blurred vision
• Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal
• Tingling/numbness in the hands/feet
• Recurring skin, gum, or bladder infections
© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.