5 Myths About Dating Older men
Monday, 29 Nov 2010 04:06 PM
Pick up any lifestyle magazine and you will find stories about young women dating older men. Just look at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, and Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas. So, what is so exciting about dating older men? Here are five myths surrounding dating older men:
- One common myth about dating older men is that they are less lively. This isn’t true. When it comes to men, even a 20 year old can be lazy — just getting him to go on an evening date or dragging him from his XBOX can be a mammoth task. Dating older men can be pleasurable; however, if he has an early morning, chances are he would appreciate an early night too. It is just a matter of understanding each other’s needs.
- Another myth about dating older men is that they lack sexual appetite. It is assumed that men between 18 and 35 are at their sexual peak, but the fact is that many older men are completely rejuvenated by dating younger women. Moreover, older men come with loads of experience about how to satisfy their partner.
- One other common myth about dating older men is that they are wealthy. Now, that’s not always true. Not all older men are Donald Trump. Some older men may have kids and have to bear their costs, make investment plans, and pay alimony until they retire.
- Another myth is that older men are not impulsive. Again, this is not a fact, just a generalized statement! And, even if they are not impulsive, it may benefit you. At times, it’s much better to have a set plan and work accordingly. Such calculated ways could offer some permanence to your life, helping you to gain some direction.
- Yet another common myth about dating older men is that you can transform them and change them. Getting older men to change their lifestyle is generally impossible. Older men come with experience, and they know what they want and desire. Expecting them to be open to change is like expecting a miracle to happen.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.
Pick up any lifestyle magazine and you will find stories about young women dating older men. Just look at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, and Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas. So, what is so exciting about dating older men? Here are five myths surrounding dating older...
dating,older,men,why,date old men,myths about dating older men,dating younger women myths,facts about dating older men
Monday, 29 Nov 2010 04:06 PM
PLEASE NOTE: All information presented on Newsmax.com is for informational purposes only. It is not specific medical advice for any individual. All answers to reader questions are provided for informational purposes only. All information presented on our websites should not be construed as medical consultation or instruction. You should take no action solely on the basis of this publication’s contents. Readers are advised to consult a health professional about any issue regarding their health and well-being. While the information found on our websites is believed to be sensible and accurate based on the author’s best judgment, readers who fail to seek counsel from appropriate health professionals assume risk of any potential ill effects. The opinions expressed in Newsmaxhealth.com and Newsmax.com do not necessarily reflect those of Newsmax Media. Please note that this advice is generic and not specific to any individual. You should consult with your doctor before undertaking any medical or nutritional course of action.