You may want or need to decrease your caloric intake for a variety of reasons. Whether you want to lose weight or just get healthier, cutting calories is a simple solution.
Here are some simple ways to consume fewer calories while maintaining a healthy diet:
• The best strategy for cutting calories is to be conscious of food portions. Opt for small or medium sizes when ordering food and add a serving of greens to each meal.
• Choose grilled or steamed foods instead of greasy, fried ones.
• Eat low-density, high-volume foods that contain plenty of water. Fruits and veggies will fill you up without adding excess calories, while high-density foods like nuts or cheese have little water and more calories.
• Read food labels while shopping. If you are conscious of the number of calories you are consuming, you are more equipped to make smart food choices.
• Increase daily physical activity to burn more calories.
• Avoid refined, processed, and canned foods that contain unhealthy additives. Choose fresh, natural foods as they often offer more nutrients with fewer calories.
For more information on cutting calories, see below:
10 Best Diet Tips for Women
5 Hot Diet Drink Thats Can Help you Lose Weight
Best Diet Plans
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.