When it comes to knowing if you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, there are many symptoms to look for including 9 principal symptoms that stand out above all the rest.
When your fatigue starts to interrupt your daily life and activities, it is time to see the doctor. The sooner a patient gets treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, the more successful the outcome will be.
The 9 most prominent symptoms of Chronis Fatigue Syndrome are:
1. Fatigue - this is one of the main symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This is not just simply being tired, but it is a feeling of not being able to function during your normal activities.
2. Loss of concentration and temporary memory loss.
3. Sore throat.
4. Enlarged lymph nodes located in your armpits or in your neck that may cause discomfort as well as pain.
5. Unexplained muscle pain
6. There may be pain that does not show any kind of swelling or redness with CFS, but seems to move from one joint to another.
7. Unexplained headache.
8. Sleep that is not refreshing, even if you sleep eight hours or more.
9. Extreme exhaustion, lasting more than 24 hours after physical or mental exercise.
Other symptoms that you may have if you are suffering from CFS include pain in the abdomen, allergies, bloating, chest pain, a cough that won't go away, diarrhea, and dizziness. Most of these symptoms can be evidence of other illnesses, but if you have at least the top 8 symptoms, it is time to see your doctor.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.