Research has found Chlamydia to be the leading sexually transmitted disease in the United States, affecting millions of young adults each year. The Chlamydia infection is caused by the bacteria C. Trachomytis and its early detection and treatment is a must to prevent long term complications such as infertility and pelvic inflammatory diseases.
Chlamydia remedies typically include antibiotic therapy, but changing the diet and including specific naturally-curing Chlamydia herbs usually helps fight the infection better. The Chlamydia diet and natural herbs and remedies can alleviate disease symptoms and complications faster.
There is no single food or herb which may prevent the incidence of Chlamydia. However, these natural Chlamydia remedies play a vital role in detoxifying the body, boosting immunity, and warding off a Chlamydia infection.
· Ideally, up to 80 per cent of the chlamydia diet should be composed of alkaline forming and fiber dense foods such as whole grains, beans, nuts, and seeds.
· Eat at least five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables everyday that contain essential vitamins and minerals.
· Processed, canned, and refined foods are devoid of any fiber and nutrients. They simply encourage the accumulation of toxins in the body, which act as a breeding ground for various bacteria, including chlamydia. It is best to avoid these foods.
· Green foods such as alfalfa, barley grass, wheatgrass, and chlorella are rich in important phyto nutrients that help in detoxification and blood purification.
· Reduce your intake of total saturated fat by restricting red meat, whole fat dairy, butter, etc. in the Chlamydia diet. Add foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E like fish, almonds, olives, and avocadoes.
· Eat more sprouts and probiotics like yogurt as they build strength, improve digestion, and possess natural enzymes that kill the harmful Chlamydia bacteria.
· A Chlamydia diet must exclude caffeine and alcohol.
· Add cranberry juice in the daily Chlamydia diet to prevent the Chlamydia bacteria from entering the urinary tract.
· Echinacea and golden seal are recommended because of their antibacterial properties.
· Garlic happens to be a natural antibiotic and eating it in the fresh or capsule form supports immunity.
· Other natural Chlamydia herbs include turmeric, oregano, cantharis, and saw palmetto, which cure infection with their anti-inflammatory and anti microbial activity.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.