Research estimates have indicated Chlamydia to be the leading sexually transmitted disease in the United States, affecting millions of young adults each year. The Chlamydia infection is caused by the bacteria C. Trachomytis and its early detection and treatment is a must to prevent long term complications such as infertility and pelvic inflammatory diseases.
Chlamydia remedies typically include antibiotic therapy, but changing the diet and including specific naturally-curing Chlamydia herbs usually help to fight the infection better. The Chlamydia diet and natural herbs and remedies can alleviate disease symptoms and complications more quickly.
There is no single food or herb that will prevent Chlamydia. However, the following natural Chlamydia remedies play a vital role in detoxifying the body, boosting immunity, and warding off Chlamydia infection:
· Ideally, up to 80% of the chlamydia diet should include alkaline forming and fiber dense foods such as whole grains, beans, nuts, and seeds.
· Eat at least five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables that contain essential vitamins and minerals every day to cut the risk of Chlamydia.
· Processed, canned, and refined foods are devoid of any fiber and nutrients. They simply encourage the accumulation of toxins within the body, which act as a breeding ground for various bacteria, including chlamydia. These should be avoided.
· Green foods such as alfalfa, barley grass, wheatgrass, and chlorella are rich in important phytonutrients that help in detoxification and blood purification.
· Reduce intake of total saturated fat by restricting red meat, whole fat dairy, and butter and add foods rich in Vitamins A, C and E like fish, almonds, olives, and avocados.
· Eat more sprouts and probiotics like yogurt as they build strength, improve digestion, and possess natural enzymes to kill the harmful Chlamydia bacteria.
· A Chlamydia diet must exclude caffeine and alcohol.
· Add cranberry juice in the daily Chlamydia diet to prevent the Chlamydia bacteria from entering the urinary tract.
· Echinacea and golden seal are recommended because of their anti-bacterial properties.
· Garlic happens to be a natural antibiotic and eating it in the fresh or capsule form supports immunity.
· Other natural Chlamydia herbs include turmeric, oregano, cantharis, and saw palmetto, which cure infection with their anti-inflammatory and anti microbial activity.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.