Chest pain is not a diagnosis on its own. Chest pain is always treated as an indication of a more serious health problem. Pain while breathing, pain in the chest muscles or ribs, and pain coupled with a band-shaped rash are some common chest pain symptoms.
These are applicable to chest pain in women, angina chest pain, anxiety chest pain, and right-chest pain. There are many causes of chest pain. Some include, but are not limited to:
• Aortic dissection
• Anxiety or panic disorder
• Asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleuritis
• Benign right chest wall pain
• Coronary artery disease and cardiac syndrome X that results in angina
• Chest trauma
• Heart attack
• High blood pressure
• Estrogen-related Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) causes chest pain in women
• Mitral valve prolapse
• Peptic ulcer
• Use of cocaine and other stimulants
Right chest pain occurs due to gastritis, gall bladder disease, liver inflammation, and problems with the digestive tract.
For more information on chest pain, see below:
10 Best Supplements for Heartburn
How to Stop Heartburn
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.