Looking to buy a cool camera in 2011? Then, there’s good news: A number of new digital camera releases are expected in 2011 from most camera companies. While most are bringing out better variants of existing camera systems with added features, others are coming up with the latest cameras that operate on new technology and have several added features. Let’s take a look at the best cameras for 2011:
- Sony EVIL NEX3 camera system is one of the most eagerly awaited digital cameras. If you are looking to buy a camera, it is worth the wait because this camera is much better than its predecessors. It consists of a 16mmf/2.8 pancake lens that provides image stabilization to the video. There is an external flash mounted. This cool camera comes with 720 pixels and is a challenge to the Micro Four Thirds camera systems. The lenses have electronic viewfinders and interchangeable lenses and are likely to be priced aggressively.
- Nikon D3100 is another new digital camera among the latest camera systems announced at the photokina 2010. This cool camera comes with a 14 MP CMOS sensor, three-inch display manual, as well as automatic setting, and full HD video. This new digital camera has the new EXPEED2 processor and improved menu and allows the user to save picture profiles. This camera system is priced at about $400.
- Nikon EVIL is a new mirrorless camera system and is considered the best camera coming out in 2011. Although not much has been revealed about it, the Nikon president has indicated that a new concept is being developed and a new type of digital camera is likely to be released before 2011. It is speculated that this would be a mirrorless camera with a larger sensor and nonremovable lens.
- Olympus E-5 is another camera system among the new digital cameras. This cool camera features a modular system. Although unconfirmed by the company, there are rumors that Olympus is likely to release an EVIL variant along the lines of Sony and Nikon.
- Ricoh G700 Waterproof Digital Camera system is a new camera system. Although this camera was launched in August, it is likely to be available in stores after December 2010. It comes with a 3-inch LCD display, 5 optical zoom, and 12 megapixel CCD image sensor. This is a waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, DW-5 wide-angle camera. This cool camera comes with 103MB internal memory and a 720pHD video recording capacity.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.