When you are on an exercise regimen, you want to make sure that you are doing the right exercises so you are burning the calories you need to burn. The Internet is a great resource for finding out which exercises will burn the most calories. You can find information on the best workouts to perform to lose the weight, the best exercises you can do at home, and workouts you can perform such as yoga and stretching.
You can burn calories with many different types of exercises. These exercises are usually the ones that speed up your heart rate such as walking or running, among many other exercises. Some exercises to know about that will get you started in your search for calorie burning workouts include:
1. Jogging: This will burn off around 500 calories per hour that you jog at a light pace.
2. Running: Depending on the rate that you run, you can use the calorie burning exercise to shave off between 550 and 1125 calories.
3. Downhill or cross country skiing: With this calorie burning workout, you can burn between 425 and 550 calories.
4. Basketball: If you would like to have a more enjoyable fast calorie burning exercise, this is a great game to play. You can burn up to 600 calories per hour for moderately playing a little b-ball.
5. Biking: This is a favorite calorie burning exercise that many people like to do for their exercise. Depending on the speed that you travel, you can burn from 425 to 1125 calories.
These are just a few of the best calorie burning exercises that you can do to lose weight.
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.