The center of attention at any wedding is undoubtedly the bride. But, what can be more important than a bridesmaid whose dress serves to complement the bride? Silks, chiffons, satins, and georgettes in vibrant colors and pastel shades with innovative designs are in this season. Gray compliments all skin tones and is popular regardless of the season. Vanilla and pale beige can complement the brides’ white dress.
Here’s a pick of popular designs this season:
1.Beautiful poly silk georgette overlay, with a silky poly satin back crepe decorated with an elegant bow, in silver, fuchsia, or purple will make heads turn.
2.French style sash, a draped bodice, a line bias skirt with a lot of detailing will suit any bridesmaid on this occasion. Lilac, turquoise, or apple green are perfect colors for this style dress.
3.Full length, glossy satin with the top of the dress folded to accent the bust piece with added side pleating. The dress ends in a mermaid style skirt. A brooch can be added for a glam look.
4. Satin or crinkle chiffon back crepe cowl and crepe body and a deep V- neck with a pleated center; knee length and an A - line skirt. This dress can make any girl stand out of the crowd.
5. A chiffon, strapless, sweetheart gown, with criss - cross pleats will accent the bandeau style bodice. Ruffles at the empire give the skirt an extra fullness and make the dress sway and swing as you move.
6. Cocktail length, strapless duchess dress with faux wrap skirt and a satin ribbon belt at the waist can work for any girl.
7.Another great style of bridesmaids’ dresses is the strapless sateen dress, with contrast flat matte satin ribbon detail on the bodice and a slim pencil skirt layout.
8.A chiffon V - neck gown, embellished with small rosettes on spaghetti straps with an empire waist and a soft A-line skirt would certainly bring out the best in any bridesmaid.
9. A full length, strapless chiffon gown with shirred body and trumpet skirt. This comes with a sweetheart neckline and a satin band hem.
10. A classy bateau neck in a strapless design, with chic sleeves and varied necklines is perfect for a bridesmaid. Purple hues are popular for this style.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.