The center of attraction of any wedding is undoubtedly the bride. But, what can be more elegant than a modish bridesmaid in a trendy dress to complement the bride. Other than a wedding, bridesmaids’ dresses can also be worn as an evening dress. Silks, chiffons, satins and georgettes in vibrant colors and pastel shades with innovative designs are in this season. Gray compliments all skin tones and is popular irrespective of the seasons. Vanilla and pale beige can complement the brides’ white. Here’s a pick of designs in rage this season:
1. Beautiful poly silk georgette overlay, with a silky poly satin back crepe decorated with an elegant bow, in silver, fuchsia or purple will make heads turn to you.
2. French style sash, a draped bodice, a line bias skirt with a lot of French detailing will suit any girl on this occasion. Lilac, turquoise or apple green go for any color that you like.
3. Full length glossy satin with top of the dress folded to accent the bust piece with added side pleating. The dress ends in a mermaid style skirt. A brooch can be added for a glam look.
4. Satin or crinkle chiffon back crepe cowl and crepe body and a deep V- neck with a pleated center; knee length and an A - line skirt. This dress can make any girl stand out of the crowd.
5. A chiffon, strapless, sweetheart gown, with criss - cross pleats will accent the bandeau style bodice. Ruffles at the empire give the skirt an extra fullness and make the dress sway and swing as you move.
6. Cocktail length, strapless duchess dress with faux wrap skirt and a satin ribbon belt at the waist can harmonize with any girl. Though this dress though can be worn in single colors, it looks better in dual tones.
7. Another great style in bridesmaids’ dresses is the strapless sateen dress, with contrast flat matte satin ribbon detail on bodice and a slim pencil skirt layout.
8. A chiffon V - neck gown, embellished with small rosettes on spaghetti straps with an empire waist and a soft A-line skirt would certainly bring out the best of any bridesmaid.
9. Check out this full length, strapless chiffon gown with shirred body and trumpet skirt. This comes in a sweetheart neckline and a satin band hem.
10. A classy bateau neck in strapless design, with chic sleeves and varied necklines is perfect for the bridesmaid who loves cover. Purple hues are the most favored in this layout.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.