It’s important to make your boyfriend’s friends happy. It is one thing to be cordial with the company your boyfriend keeps and quite another to be friends with his group. Being friends with your boyfriend's friends may be good for your relationship. You can always consider the following five ways to make your boyfriend's friends happy:
- Be warm and friendly – You do not have to be cute, adorable, and saccharine sweet to be liked. Being warm and friendly is generally enough to endear you to people, including your boyfriend’s friends. It is always a good idea to introduce yourself as soon as you meet his friends, even when he forgets to!
- Join the fun – Avoid taking off for a shopping spree with the girls every time your boyfriend asks you to hang around with his group of friends. Giving your time may help you make your boyfriend’s friends happy. You could learn a few things about them and make an effort to show interest in things they enjoy. You can always watch sports with your boyfriend’s friends. It is not necessary for you to become a tomboy or let go of your individuality, but there is a difference between being stuffy and being fun.
- Remember gifts – Your boyfriend is important to you, and his friends should be too. It is always a good idea to help your boyfriend pick gifts for his friends, and make them aware of the special gesture. They will appreciate the fact that you cared for them. If they are your friends too, or they have become your friends in time, then little gifts are a way of expressing friendship and affection.
- Don’t hog your boyfriend – Your boyfriend needs to spend time with his friends. It is not advisable to hog his time and attention, let him spend time with his friends. When you are both out with his friends, do not try to get romantic with your boyfriend and keep him to yourself all the time.
- Treat him well – Your boyfriend’s friends are always going to be a little apprehensive with you in the beginning. Being nice and friendly will make a good impression on them, but being nice and respecting your boyfriend in front of his friends is the most important gesture. His friends are going to judge you and your relationship by the way you treat your boyfriend. If they find you loving and respecting him, warts and all, they will appreciate your genuineness.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.