Like many women around the world, you may sometimes wonder what would make your boyfriend happy. Being in a relationship can often be challenging and frustrating. Here are a few quick tips to make sure that communication remains open and your relationship is a happy and fruitful one.
1. Your boyfriend needs to feel that you appreciate him, and yes he needs this ego boosting on a regular basis. Complement him regularly on his positive qualities, achievements, and strengths, recognize his successes and do not dwell unnecessarily on his failures. Your boyfriend needs to know that you are proud to have him in your life and that he means the world to you. He also needs to feel capable and strong. So, every now and then, let him do manly things for you. This will help you make your boyfriend happy.
2. Men usually love sporting events; if they're not participating, then definitely watching live or on tv. As annoying as this might seem to you, it is the male way of destressing. It will definitely make a man happy to have his girlfriend along, either cheering with him at the games, or giving him his space to watch his favorite sport with his buddies.
3. Encourage your boyfriend to spend time with his male friends. This not only shows that you trust him, but also establishes your own freedom and gives you time to spend with your girlfriends. Getting approval from his male friends is very important for your boyfriend even when it comes to you, so grin and bear their jokes, even if they may not have the humor that you are used to.
4. Cook him his favorite food. The surest way to a man’s heart is definitely through his stomach.
5. One of the most important tips for keeping your boyfriend happy is to be happy yourself. If you show that you are genuinely happy to have him as your boyfriend, it will make a world of difference to the relationship.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.