Many of us hate the thought of working out in order to stay fit and healthy. Wouldn't it be great to work out without actually feeling like you are working out? There are many activities that you can do for a great work out. The top five ways that you can get the exercise you need, but don't actually have to feel like you are working out are:
1. Rollerblading - This recreational activity not only gets your heart rate up, but it will also work just about every muscle that you have in your body. A good hour each day could be just the right amount of exercise that you need. You can work out and burn up to 672 calories or more, just by putting on your blades for an hour a day.
2. Dancing Lessons - If you want to kill two birds with one stone, you can learn how to dance while getting in shape. With moderate dancing, you can work out and burn off about 768 calories. Dancing will also help you to work muscles that you never knew you had. It works all parts of the body, and you can have fun at the same time.
3. Calorie burn while commuting - You should take two or three days out of your week and walk to work if you are close enough. If you are not close enough, you can even drive half way there and walk the rest of the way. Walking is said to be the most enjoyable and most productive way to work out because just about everyone can do it.
4. Tennis - Tennis is a great way to work out. It is a fun sport that will accelerate your heart rate which will give you a good work out.
5. Family fun night with the WII - The newest workout phenomena is the gaming system, WII. This system has its own specific work out programs that will get your heart pumping. The WII system is a great workout for the whole family.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.