Casual wear is fast becoming a fashion statement in itself. In many professions, globally, casual dressing is perfectly acceptable. For the hoity-toity executives in the corporate industry, the best casual dresses are often restricted to the weekends.
Whatever your profession and the dress code associated with it, casual wear is an essential part of everyone’s wardrobe. In order to make your casual dressing a style statement, check out the ten, best casual dresses and get that much desired, relaxed and cool look.
1. If you are a corporate executive, choosing the right casual wear becomes important. Wearing sports jackets is a good idea. On the other hand, avoid logo T-shirts and athletic shoes.
2. For women, the best casual dresses are knee-length skirts. You can maximize your impression by donning a knee-length skirt gracefully.
3. Baggy casuals aren’t the best, casual dresses for sure! They not only make you look laid back but also make you look heavy. It is always a good idea to look for the right fit while choosing your casuals.
4. One of the important elements of casual dressing is the use of accessories that go with your dress. So go ahead and try funky hats, stoles, handbags, belts, and wallets that spell the cool look.
5. Dressing casual is not about being careless. You should remember to choose the right dress even for your casual wear. One of the best casual dresses is a pair of old denims and a comfortable white T-shirt that goes with them.
6. Men can also try wearing chinos, track pants, and sports T-shirts. Just make sure that you are wearing the right kind of shoes with that casual dress.
7. For women, wearing slacks and T-shirt is another good option to go casual. You can add headscarves to your best casual dress and make it look chic.
8. Casual dressing can even be considered during weddings if comfort is your ultimate priority. A casual, wedding dress includes featherweight dresses that are devoid of any intricate work and are easy to carry and move in.
9. For people who are of plus size, a casual dress should be stitched in a way that compliments their shape. Avoid wearing tight casuals as far as possible if you do not lay claim to six packs or the quintessential hourglass figure.
10. For men, a polo shirt with a white T-shirt underneath is a classic casual wear statement. Try this out to get the relaxed look.
Remember, the best of casual dresses are only as good as how you feel when you put them on. So, never compromise on comfort for fashion because clothes make the man!
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.