The ceremony of Bar Mitzvah is celebrated to mark the coming of age of a Jewish boy when they reach their adolescence. This ceremony also assumes significance since it celebrates the accomplishments of the person and welcomes him to the first step of manhood. In order to dress correctly on this important occasion, we suggest you to read the following tips for a well-groomed presence on this important day.
5 Best Bar Mitzvah dresses:
- Since Bar Mitzvah is an old custom, it is better to stick to the traditional ways while dressing up for this occasion. So, formal coats for the guys and dresses or suits for women are a safe way of dressing up on the occasion.
- Bar Mitzvah fashion has evolved over the years. Now, it is no longer out of place to wear long skirts on the occasion. A chic suit that maintains the style quotient and yet does not tip the traditional scale can replace the traditional coat as far as men are concerned.
- Another good way of dressing on the occasion for men is to wear a pair of jeans and a formal shirt and complete it with a skull cap. For women, another dressing option is to wear suits with full sleeves and headscarf that matches the color.
- The ceremony of Bar Mitzvah is a real test of one’s dressing sense. It is a blend of the old and the new. For women the best and safe option is to wear knee-length dresses and pair them with a cover up or a jacket.
- Whatever you choose to wear to look stylish, don’t cross the forbidden line. The golden rule is not to wear revealing dresses on the occasion. The tinge of formality should be visible in your style statement.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.