A white dress is the safest and perhaps the prettiest option for a woman on any given occasion. Be it an informal, semi-formal, or formal occasion, white spells feminine and charming without much effort. Here are five of the best options for white dresses:
1) Floor Length: A floor length dress is the best option for a prom dress or as formal evening wear. Worn in silk, satin, tulle, organza, lace, polyester and so on, a white full-length gown can be worn with a full-skirt or in an A-line drape as well.
2) Tube Dress: A tube dress is a smart and stunning option for summer wear. A tube dress in cotton can make excellent informal wear and one in silk or satin can be worn at semi-formal occasions. Teamed with ballet shoes, strappy sandals, or even heels, a white tube dress looks chic when worn with long beaded necklaces. It also can be worn with scarves in brigh colors that offset the dullness of white.
3) Short full-skirt: White short strapless dresses with a full-skirt ending a few inches above the knee are very much in vogue. Pretty and doll-like, these dresses are best worn in fabrics like lace, silk, satin, and organza. The fluff at the hemline and the strapless style together look best in white. The best accessories for a white full-skirt dress is pearls.
4) Tunic: A white tunic is a girl’s best friend. Best worn in cotton, a sleeveless tunic is the perfect summer dress as it spells cool and chic at the same time. It can be coupled with colored belts and casual shoes or even with sandals. A tunic as simple as it is can be completely transformed with metallic gold or bronze accessories.
5) Shirtdress: A shirtdress is a must-have for a working woman’s wardrobe. A shirtdress can be a wrap dress or a button down.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.