Las Vegas is not only for the rich and famous. Anyone who can save up a little money to go on vacation can travel to Las Vegas and enjoy the many forms of entertainment and gambling opportunities found there.
Las Vegas is a town that offers many different levels of experience and entertainment opportunities for those who take the time to do a little investigating. The best way to get the experience you want is to plan your trip in advance, finding hotels that meet your requirements. Look into other points of interest to visit while you are in town.
One of the most important parts of your trip is to find the right hotel to stay at. You can find hotels at all different quality and budget levels in Las Vegas. If you are on a limited budget, these Las Vegas hotels offer good quality rooms at a budget price:
1. Circus Circus Hotel: At the far north end of the strip, the hotel has nice rooms at a good price.
2. Excalibur: Across the street from New York New York and close to MGM Grand. 4,000 rather small rooms at budget prices near the action.
3. Royale: Small, inexpensive rooms. Offers a players card that has coupons for drinks, slot play, and so on.
4. Flamingo Las Vegas: In middle of the Las Vegas strip with reasonable rates, nice pool area, and reasonable food. One of original hotels on the strip, but it has been remodeled.
5. Sahara Hotel: Old school Las Vegas on the monorail route. Has reasonable rooms to compete with newer hotels.
6. Stratosphere Hotel: Another hotel that is a little far from the main action on the strip that offers nice, reasonable rooms.
7. Bally's Hotel: Right in the center of the strip and also a monorail stop. Has mid-week specials on rooms. It has a nice bar and lots of food.
Another way to get budget rates on hotel rooms is to plan your trip to avoid high traffic times like holidays, spring break, NCAA final 4 week, and so on. If you can go mid week the rates will also be cheaper. It is worth looking into package deals that some Las Vegas hotels and airlines have. Looking on line for Vegas package deals can save you money, also. A smaller hotel room isn't bad if you will be spending most of your time on the strip anyway.
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.