Though Montana is the fourth largest state in America, it is sparsely populated. Nonetheless, the state can boast of over 30 colleges, technical schools, and universities. Here is a description of the five best educational institutions in Montana:
1. The University of Montana is undoubtedly the best university in the state. A nationally recognized college review ranks the University of Montana among the best of all western colleges. Founded in 1893, the University of Montana has five colleges and five schools. The five colleges include Davidson Honors College, Arts and Science College, Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences College, College of Forestry and Conservation, and College of Technology. The various schools under the University of Montana banner are the School of Business Administration, School of Education, School of Fine Arts, School of Journalism, and School of Law.
2. Montana State University, Bozeman, is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and accommodates over 50,000 people. Bozeman is a splendid community for education as well as livelihood. The Montana State University is known for excellence in graduate and undergraduate education in liberal arts and sciences, agriculture, architecture, education, engineering, health and human development, and nursing disciplines. It is regularly listed as one of America’s best universities by various educational reviews.
3. Montana State University, Billings, was founded in 1927. The university nurtures world-class education and teaching with strong components of civic engagement and community enhancement. Bachelors and Masters Degrees can be obtained through any of its six schools. Billings, being a large corporate and commercial hub, also offers myriad job opportunities to students and interns.
4. Flathead Valley Community College is dedicated and focused on student success and community needs. Bestowed with a beautiful 209-acre campus in Kalispell, Montana, it is just 30 minutes from Glacier National Park, the Bob Marshall Wilderness, and two of Montana’s finest ski and summer resorts. Flathead Valley Community College students can also explore a plethora of skiing, hiking, biking, and fishing opportunities.
5. Great Falls College of Technology is among the best colleges in Montana. It is a student centric two-year college. The College of Technology offers rewarding courses in the areas of Health Sciences, Business, Technology, and General Education. The school is located in Southeast Great Falls. It is a beautiful 20-acre campus and caters to approximately 2,000 students. The charm of the smaller campus lies in this university’s friendly environment and the personal interaction, which is a feature of both its face-to-face and online classrooms.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.