Syphilis, a sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Troponema pallidum, is quite common in both men and women.
Symptoms include the formation of painless ulcerations in the primary stage of the disease that are firm, round, and small. If this is not treated properly, it may lead to a secondary stage that results in sores or rashes externally on the genitals and in the mouth.
Symptoms such as fever, sore throat, swollen lymph glands, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, and fatigue are characteristic of this disease. Latent syphilis occurs when the disease spreads to the internal organs and interferes with the functioning of the organ systems.
Syphilis antibiotic treatment is a trusted conventional treatment method. This syphilis treatment comes after a physical examination and a blood test. Penicillin and related antibiotics may be given for treatment, but some supplements and alternative therapies may aid in the treatment. These include:
1) Prodophilus formula supplements good bacteria in the intestines while undergoing antibiotic therapy, especially during latent syphilis treatment.
2) Garlic increases the body's immunity and acts as a natural antibiotic.
3) Other nutritional supplements that should be included in a diet regime for syphilis treatment are vitamin B complex, vitamin C, free form amino acid complex, vitamin K, co-enzyme complex, and zinc.
4) Acupuncture improves the immune function and reduces stress on the body. It prevents recurrence and helps heal latent syphilis.
5) Acupressure treatments are those that help in conjunction with acupuncture by boosting the immune system.
6) Chinese herbal therapy involves the use of natural herbs depending on the specific symptoms.
These alternative treatments should be followed only after completing the conventional syphilis treatment guidelines.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.