Rhode Island state scholarships and grants provide financial assistance to deserving students who want to pursue higher education. Rhode Island, though a small place, provides huge financial help to students pursuing higher education through various scholarships. With high tuition fees putting financial pressure on students and high school graduates, Rhode Island residents should consider different scholarships available to them.
opportunities and grants are available from both private and public organizations in Rhode Island.
Rhode Island boasts of having 12 accredited colleges and universities. Rhode Island State Scholarships make it possible for residents to afford their own education.
Listed below are five of the best scholarships for residents of Rhode Island:
1. Bruce and Marjorie Sundlun Scholarship: This scholarship awards $250 to $1,000 to an undergraduate student every year.
2. College Bound Fund Academic Promise Scholarship: Each year, an award of $2,500 is given to 100 undergraduate students from Rhode Island through this grant.
3. Rhode Island State Grant Program: Students have to be Rhode Island residents to get this grant.
4. CollegeBound fund Academic Promise Scholarship: This program offers financial aid to students who obtain high SAT and ACT scores.
5. The Rhode Island Foundation: 150 scholarships are given to students to pay for their college expenses through this foundation.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.