Planning to head to Phoenix for a vacation? This city has a lot to offer. Phoenix has often been considered one of the greatest vacation spots in the U.S. You have probably heard of the Phoenix Symphony Hall and various Phoenix golf vacations, but they are not all that the city offers. There are many more tourist attractions in and around Phoenix.
Don't know anything about activities and things to do in Phoenix? Then this article is just the thing for you. We will discuss five of Phoenix's greatest tourist attractions. This write up could indeed be your personal Phoenix travel guide! We have tried to pick the five best places to visit. This can be especially useful if you are planning a weekend break or a short trip.
Let's look at the tourist attractions in Phoenix a little more closely. If you are planning a vacation that is both entertaining and culturally stimulating, Phoenix has something for you.
1. Phoenix Symphony Hall: The Phoenix Symphony Hall is a multipurpose performing arts theater that has been around since 1972. Located in Downtown Phoenix, the theater has hosted some of the most popular and sought-after Broadway musicals and performing artists. It is home to the Phoenix Symphony, Arizona Opera, and Ballet Arizona. If you are looking for some entertaining things to do in Phoenix, then a visit to the Symphony Hall should definitely be on your list.
2. Heard Museum: If you are planning a culturally stimulating vacation to Phoenix, the Heard Museum should definitely be on your list of activities in Phoenix. With over 32,000 pieces of cultural and fine art displayed, this museum is one of the top tourist attractions in Phoenix. It is another place like the Phoenix Symphony Hall, where you can spend hours on end without tiring yourself or getting bored.
3. Arizona Science Center: The Arizona Science Center, with more than 35 interactive exhibits, is sure to leave you in awe. Make sure that you put a visit to the Science Center on your list of must do activities in Phoenix. Be prepared to be pleasantly surprised by this attraction.
4. Heritage Square: Want a taste of the bygone days? Then head to the Heritage Square, one of the most popular tourist Attractions in Phoenix. The highlight of the area is the Rosson House and seven other homes, which have been restored to their original form from the 1800s. There are also various shops and eateries in the square for those craving a wholesome experience.
5. Pueblo Grande Museum: This tourist attraction in Phoenix is perfect for history enthusiasts. Here you will be able to see the ruins of the original settles of the Valley of the Sun and the Hohokam Indians. The actual ruins of the Hohokam settlement of the 12th century have been housed in the museum.
So there you have them — the five greatest tourist attractions in Phoenix, which you must visit. All these tourist attractions are representatives of different activities that you can do in Phoenix. You will never be at a loss for things to do in Phoenix. You should, however, plan properly and look at a good Phoenix travel guide to make your experience rich and interesting.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.