Anyone and everyone can look stylish if they take a little care when shopping for their wardrobe.
In this article we will focus on style for people who are on the petite side. Many fashion designers exclusively design for women who are of a petite build. Petite clothing has opened up a new chapter in the fashion world since a sizable percentage of women belong to the petite category.
Here are the five style statements that will help petite women look stylish and ravishing. Apply these simple fashion tips when you are choosing your wardrobe.
1. Power of the Mini Skirt: The first essential for stylish petite dressing is that your wardrobe have enough mini skirts to make you look taller. The length of the skirt is crucial here. The ideal petite skirt should be slightly above the knees. Too short or too long is not advisable. By showing a bit of leg, a petite woman can surely steal all the attention.
2. Keep it straight with the pants: Petite clothing is all about making you look taller. Women, who are of a petite build, should never hide the shape of their legs by wearing loose clothes. In fact, they should dress up in straight leg pants that reveal the shape of their legs.
3. Tank Tops: If you have not experimented with fitted tank tops, we recommend that you do. Tank dresses can make you look great if you choose them carefully. A black tank dress that comes to your knees makes a nice style statement.
4. Tailored tops: An important requirement for petite dressing is that the fitting of your clothes is absolutely right. To get the right fit, have your tops tailored. Tailoring allows you more control over the fitting. For petite dressing, the importance of a good fit cannot be understated.
5. Denim and high heels: This combination is one of the most preferred dress choices for women who are of a petite build. Jeans should ideally be tight fitting and should be worn with a pair of nice high heels.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.