Some college grants in Oklahoma offer to pay the full tuition fees, including boarding and lodging, while others provide only a part of the tuition fees. Oklahoma scholarships are available for graduate, post graduate, and doctoral programs.
Here is a list of the five best scholarships for Oklahoma residents:
1. Athletic Scholarships (NCAA Division I):
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding sports personnel willing to pursue their studies at the University of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The grant amount is $12,300 and the number of grants varies every year. The amount covers complete tuition fee, boarding and lodging, and books. The
Athletic Department at the university is the deciding authority and determines scholarship eligibility.
2. Teaching-Research-Administrative Assistantships: The scholarship amount under this program is $10,000. It is available to students of the University of Tulsa pursuing graduate or Ph.D. programs. On acceptance of the scholarship, the students must teach at least two subjects at the university for about 20 hours every week.
3. Regional University Baccalaureate Scholarship: The Regional University Baccalaureate Scholarship program offers as many as 165 students scholarships for attending various colleges in Oklahoma. The grant amount under this program is $3,000.
4. Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG): This is a state grant for students pursuing full-time or part-time undergraduate courses in various Oklahoma universities. The grant amount will be up to $1,300.
5. Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant (OTEG): The OTEG is yet another state grant for students with a family income of less than $50,000. The grant amount is $2,000 a year. The grant is available only to full-time students pursuing undergraduate courses. It is essential for applicants to not have completed their bachelor’s degree prior to applying for the grant.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.