College grants and university scholarships in New Jersey are given by the government, companies, colleges, and the state. The programs provide scholarships to worthy students living in New Jersey.
Here are the five best scholarships for residents of New Jersey:
1. The NJ Student Tuition Assistance Reward Scholarships or the NJ Stars: This New Jersey scholarship program for students includes the NJ Stars and NJ Stars II. It provides full tuition assistance to academically talented New Jersey residents. The NJ Stars II provides grants to successful NJ Stars with further free financial help to pursue higher studies.
2. Outstanding Scholar Recruitment Program: This is one of the best known scholarships awarded to New Jersey students every year. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirement of completing high school are considered for this recruitment program scholarship. The University of New Jersey awards a sum of $2,500 to $7,500 as part of the grant to students enrolling at New Jersey institutions.
3. New Jersey’s Tuition Aid Grant or TAG: This is one of the most beneficial scholarships for residents of New Jersey. Also known as the flagship aid program, the TAG provides assistance to thousands of New Jersey students. Interested and eligible students should enroll in a New Jersey college or university for a full-time degree. Students may be rewarded with partial or full tuition grants.
4. Law Enforcement Officer Memorial Scholarship: This is a scholarship for New Jersey residents given to dependent students of New Jersey law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty. Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program.
5. New Jersey Tuition Assistance Reward Scholarship: This scholarship program grants full tuition fees to eligible New Jersey residents. To be considered for this reward scholarship, the applicant has to be studying in a New Jersey community college and should graduate in the top fifth percent in their class.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.