Break-ups happen. If you are thinking about how to make your ex jealous rather than getting them back, then the breakup was clearly for good. Get set and prepare for revenge with the top tips below:
1) Dating someone: Whoever you date, make sure your ex knows about it, subtly. Pass the word through common friends. Be seen at common hangouts. Mention it casually in direct conversations.
2) Flirt with his/her friends: Ignore them. Having been with them, you will know their friends well. Turn on the charm and flirt with them in the presence of your ex.
3) Be seen with guy/girl friends around him/her: Make sure you are seen having fun with friends of the opposite sex if you really want to make your ex jealous.
4) Show you are happy to be free: The thought that you don’t need or miss them anymore which will take your ex's jealousy to an all time high.
5) Look good: Take better care of yourself. Looking good will not only make you feel good, but make your ex feel like they are missing out. He or she will regret losing the gorgeous you!
6) Do something new: Do this new activity without him or her. This is a sure sign to show your ex that you have moved on with your life. Your ex is sure to feel extremely jealous when they see you in command of your life like that!
7) Act like nothing happened while talking to your ex after the break-up: Be friendly and non-committal. Pretend like those good times didn’t happen at all and that you miss none of the things you did together.
8) Never be the first one to get in touch after the break-up: Your ex will first be relieved you aren't calling, then wonder why you aren't trying to contact them, and then start getting restless. The thought that you really don’t need them is enough to make your ex jealous.
9) Make a plan to meet. Cancel at the last minute: Make a casual plan to meet. Act sweet and friendly, making them think you want to get back together. At the last minute, cancel plans even more sweetly saying something else came up.
10) Don’t notice their flirting or dating someone else:
This is the surest way to communicate that you are done and have moved on. This will soon make your ex jealous of your self-esteem.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.